Removal of all types of Asbestos-containing materials (ACM's)
- Asbestos Insulation Board (A.I.B.) ceiling boards/tiles, fire protection boards, partitions. shuttering, door linings etc.
- Thermal & acoustic insulation materials to pipework, boilers, flues and ducting.
- Cement-based materials i.e. corrugated sheeting to sheds, garages, outbuildings, downpipes guttering, soffits, fascias etc.
- Textured coatings to ceilings/walls, gasket materials, rope yarns and cloth/fire curtains.
- Bonded asbestos materials articles made from rubber, plastic, resin or bitumen i.e. vinyl floor tiles, roofing felts etc.
Encapsulation (sealing/covering ACM's)
Repairing, sealing and covering of all types of ACM's where removal may not be necessary, but where the material requires to be maintained in a good condition for management purposes.
Environmental & industrial cleaning
Removal of nuisance dust and debris i.e. areas which are due for refurbishment to enable others to have a clean and safe environmental to work in.
Asbestos Waste collection & disposal
Collection and disposal of small and large loads of ACM;s which may involve wrapping and labelling material prior to being transported to a registered hazardous waste disposal site.
Asbestos management & surveys
Management Surveys (Surveying buildings for ACM's)
Refurbishment & Demolition Surveys
Asbestos Management - periodic inspections, of ACM's on site, recording the condition of the materials, labelling ACM's and reporting any remedial measures which may need to be undertaken to comply with the Asbestos Management Regulations.
Bulk sampling & laboratory analysis
This is a procedure which involves the taking of samples of materials which may contain asbestos and obtaining Laboratory analysis reports which clarify the content of any potential hazardous materials.
Reinstatement & thermal insulation
Replacing removed ACM's with suitable materials i.e. ceiling boards, partition walls, door linings, pipe and boiler insulation, loft insulation etc.